The version 2.7 of Farsi Library is now released through Nuget. As stated in the roadmap last year, I’m now integrating the existing functionality into other 3rd party suite of controls. This version integrates with DevExpress controls and supports the new theme and animations. There are two packages targetting DevExpress version 15.2 and 16.1 so you need to pick the right version. Due to amount of breaking change in each major version, I will need to publish new releases targetting each major DevExpress versions. For minor versions you might be able to get away with assembly redirects, depending on the amount of breaking changes in them.
The following packages are all now available through Nuget:
- FarsiLibrary.Utils for date calculations and helper functions only.
- FarsiLibrary.Win for Windows Forms specific controls
- FarsiLibrary.WPF for WPF based controls and themes
- Farsi.Library.Win.DevExpress-v15.2 for extended controls that add Persian calendar support to DevExpress controls, targetting v15.2.
- Farsi.Library.Win.DevExpress-v16.1 for extended controls that add Persian calendar support to DevExpress controls, targetting v16.1.
But I want integration with the other frameworks…
This library took shape out of my personal need over time and through various projects. I’m no longer using this as extensively as before but I still have some time - although limited - to allocate to this framework. Feel free to send your bug reports or pull requests through Github, if you face any issues or want to give me a hand.